With the real estate market in Florida heating up, it is becoming increasingly difficult for buyers to find their dream home. Inventory levels are low, and with interest rates also low, the demand for homes is high
We at The Hardy Team believe that pre-listing marketing is one of the most important parts of a marketing plan for a property. We use a comprehensive plan to build anticipation and to create a sense of urgency among buyers before your home even appears in the MLS.
This has allowed us to sell many homes, sometimes with multiple offers, even before they hit the market!
Ask other agents what their "pre-listing marketing" strategy is, and then compare it to ours.
1. First, we will create and promote a Coming Soon/Pre MLS Facebook Ad Campaign.
Here is an example of a Curaytor client’s Coming Soon listing: https://www.facebook.com/HardyRealtor/posts/1601046429939054
Everyone you know is on Facebook, right? Don't you want your home to be as well? We generate over 200 leads a month with our Facebook advertising. We encourage you to share your home's Facebook ad with your friends and family and invite them to share it, too! You never know whose friends, neighbors, relatives, or co-workers are looking for a home, and this is a great way to reach folks directly.
2) Second, we will send out an email blast to our network of contacts to let them know of the listing. Depending on the property type, this email will either be targeted specifically to our active buyers, or it will go to our entire database of over 11,000 people! (This will be repeated again once it goes live in our "Listings of the Week" email.)
3) "Just Listed" postcards are ordered and shipped before your home hits the market. This way, when your neighbor gets the postcard and tells their friends about the listing, they are ready to see it the first week it is on the market. This helps generate the maximum number of potential buyers through the door in the critical first 7 days.
4) We cross-market your listing to agents who have shown similar homes that we have listed. Is your home a 3/2/2 at $125,000? Any agent who has shown any of our other homes in that price range will get alerted that this home might fit their clients' needs.
5) In addition to The Hardy Team's official Facebook page, your listing will be posted to the professional photographer's business and personal page, and Ross Hardy's personal page. Many times, this prompts other agents to contact us for information or schedule showings before the home hits the MLS.
6) Our buyer team is alerted to the home the second we secure the listing agreement. We are working with a steady stream of buyers at all times, and we want to sell your listing within our own team to SAVE YOU COMMISSION!
Selling your home is important, and usually a life-changing decision...
OUR EXPERIENCE AND
OUR ENGAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
WILL MAKE THE SELLING PROCESS EASIER,
MORE EFFECTIVE, AND FUN!
Email: [email protected]